APPOINTMENTS AND CANCELLATIONS
Essential Information on Appointments and Cancellations Registration
The Cornwall Skin Clinic’s practitioners and staff reserve the right to determine suitable treatment for the client.
A complimentary consultation must be conducted prior to any treatment. This is applicable to all Cornwall Skin Clinic locations.
We operate a strict code of Medical Confidentiality which is your guarantee that we will not pass your medical data on to any third party unless legally required. All our staff sign medical and business confidentiality agreements.
Change of Address
Please notify the clinic of any changes to your contact details including name changes, address, mobile number and email. This will help the clinic to get any necessary or important information to you.
Appointments can be made in a number of ways:
Online – Some appointments can be booked online via our contact us form
In Person – at our clinic
By Telephone – by calling the clinic.
We do try to keep to time. Please aim to arrive at the clinic five to ten minutes prior to your appointment to allow time checking in. If you are late, we may not be able to provide the full treatment that you are booked for because our treatments cannot be rushed, but you will still be charged for the full appointment.
In the interest of health and safety and other client comfort, children cannot accompany patients in the treatment rooms or be supervised by staff. Thank you for your understanding.
Cancellation & Refund
We offer amazing value in beautiful facilities with highly trained staff. To be able to do this, we have to protect our appointment availability via the following refund and cancellation policy:
• The Cornwall Skin Clinic has a ‘no refund’ policy on purchases if you simply change your mind or do not complete your recommended course of treatments unless you have a medical reason.
• Treatments/services and service packages are not transferable to other individuals or clinics.
• We require a minimum of 48 hours’ notice for any appointment cancellation to allow time to reallocate your appointment to another client.
• If you cancel within 48 hours of your appointment, we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee and/or forfeit a treatment where it is part of a prepaid package.
• Refunds will be provided where required under English Consumer Law.
We will send you an SMS reminder about your appointment 48 hours ahead.
Keep up to date
To keep up to date with us, you can:
• Follow the Cornwall Skin Clinic on Facebook
• Follow the Cornwall Skin Clinic on Instagram