REAL LIFE CAMPAIGN TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Cornwall Laser Clinic Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. THE PROMOTER
The Cornwall Laser Clinic, trading at 4A Biddick Court, St Austell PL25 5EW (registered in England and Wales, registered company number 12567063)
To enter this competition you must:
– Be a UK resident and live in Cornwall
– Be 18 years or older
– Be a client or intend to become a client of The Cornwall Laser Clinic.
– Must not be an employee or immediate family member (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent and/or “step” family) of The Cornwall Laser Clinic, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize promotion
3. PROMOTIONAL PERIOD
The competition opens at Midnight on Friday 24 July 2020 and closes at 12 Noon on Friday 21 August 2020
4. ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS
– Fill in the form on the #RealLife Campaign page.
– Facebook – Follow @cornwalllaserclinic on Facebook, like the competition post and tag a friend
– Only one entry per person per prize promotion unless otherwise stated in the individual promotion. All additional entries will be disqualified.
– Any entries that the Promoter consider (in our absolute discretion) to be dangerous, vulgar, offensive, indecent, illegal racist, copied, offensive, cruel or fraudulent, or infringe on the rights or copyright of others will be immediately disqualified.
– No third party or bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, multiple email accounts, multiple reproduced or computer-generated entries, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any prize entitlement will be void.
– The winner will receive a years’ worth of free laser hair removal treatments up to the value of £2500 at The Cornwall Laser Clinic.
– Your treatments and dates for the treatments will be decided based on a consultation with one of our clinicians who will give you a programme of treatments based on your individual skin type, concerns, and needs. You must complete all treatments within one year, of commencing.
7. THE WINNER(S)
– The Winner(s) will be notified by email, phone, mail or in person. When the winner cannot be contacted by phone after three attempts or does not respond to an email within one day after two attempts, an alternative winner will be selected.
– Your personal information must be correct and up-to-date. The Cornwall Laser Clinic cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
8. THE SHOOT
– You must be available for a 2-day shoot – for video and photography.
– You must arrive at specified studio by 8:45am on Wednesday 26th August and Thursday 27th August 2020
– The shoot days will run from approximately 9am-5pm on both days.
– Breakfast and lunch will be provided on both days.
9. IMAGERY & VIDEO
THE CORNWALL LASER CLINIC WILL OWN THE EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS TO ALL IMAGERY AND VIDEO.
– Photography and video footage will be used extensively and exclusively for the marketing of The Cornwall Laser Clinic and its industry partners. The channels and platforms where imagery and video will be used, but are not limited to are, social media, email marketing, in-clinic promotions, website, marketing collateral, and anything else relevant to The Cornwall Laser Clinic’s business, products and services, at The Cornwall Laser Clinic’s discretion.
– Footage of face and body that is appropriate to the nature of The Cornwall Laser Clinic products and services will be taken during the shoot. We will have full discretion over the nature and subject matter of the imagery and video, including making reasonable edits to originals, and final choice over what we use for marketing. Appropriate imagery for marketing and promoting the nature of The Cornwall Laser Clinic’s products and services may include bare skin, before and after images, and parts of the body that may not ordinarily be publicised (i.e underarms). All imagery will be conducted and treated in good taste and is solely for the purpose of marketing the nature of The Cornwall Laser Clinics products and services.
10. PERSONAL MEDIA CONTRIBUTION
We understand this is an exciting experience to be part of and you may want to take personal shots of yourself and others on the day. You may take personal photos for your own private use; however, you must adhere strictly to the following:
– You may NOT repost photos from our official accounts until after the campaign has officially launched on 21 September 2020.
– You will receive a selection of professional images of yourself (via Dropbox) AFTER the campaign has launched. You may post or share to your personal social accounts, but you MUST clearly tag and link to The Cornwall Laser Clinic and use the hashtag #RealLife
– You will be encouraged to take personal photos on the shoot days and share on social media as behind the scenes shots AFTER the launch to market date.
– Any imagery, either professional or taken on your own personal devices on the days of the shoot, cannot be used for personal promotion in any way.
– You must not repost or use any images of other people without their permission.
– You must find transport to and from the shoot location to arrive on time on the dates specified.
– Petrol or accommodation costs will not be reimbursed for those driving.
12. The Cornwall Laser Clinic’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
14. Prizes must be accepted as offered by the named winner. There is no cash or alternative prizes, in whole or part. The prizes are not transferable and cannot be resold.
15. The Cornwall Laser Clinic reserves the right to verify winners and ask for proof of identity, age and address and to withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
16. The Cornwall Laser Clinic reserves the right to exclude any person from entering the campaign or being eligible as a winner on reasonable grounds.
17. By entering the Promotion, each entrant grants the Cornwall Laser Clinic a world-wide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty free and sub-licensable right and licence to use reproduce, modify, adapt, publish or display (in whole or in part) any intellectual property contained in the content of their entry, without royalty, payment or other compensation. Each Entrant agrees not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrants that they have full authority to grant such rights.
18. The Cornwall Laser Clinic will have the right to use winners’ names, photographs, videos and voices for future promotion and marketing purposes as described above; and winners waive any claims to royalty, right or payment or other reward for any use whether or not the prizes are used in full or at all.
19. There will be no restrictions on the number of times your name and likeness may be used.
20. The Cornwall Laser Clinic reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate vary or extend the competition, campaign, promotions and/or shoot length at any time, for any reason with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
21. The Cornwall Laser Clinic will not liable for any injury, loss or damage, cost or harm to any person as a result of participating in the shoot days; or as a result of any publication of images or video; or posting on social media or any other media or format.
22. By entering you agree to be added to The Cornwall Laser Clinic mailing list to be kept up to date with future promotions and news.
23. By entering you are obliged to follow through if selected as a winner. Considerable time and money will be spent on this campaign and choosing the right people so please be sure you are available on the dates specified.
If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
The competition and these terms and conditions, and any disputes arising therefrom, shall be subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
If a winner does not accept and follow or comply with all terms and conditions, they will be forfeited as a winner and an alternative candidate will be selected.
24. DATA PROTECTION
Any personal information that entrants share with the Cornwall Laser Clinic will be kept secure and only used in line with these terms and conditions unless the entrant has opted in to future marketing from the Cornwall Laser Clinic. By entering the promotion, entrants agree that their information may be used by the Cornwall Laser Clinic to administer the competition and winners consent to give their name for the winners’ list.
By signing, agreeing to, or clicking yes to these terms and conditions, or otherwise proceeding with an entry, you are acknowledging that you have read, understood and agree with the terms and conditions.
To enter, fill in the form on the #RealLife Campaign page. Good luck!